Gamer, programmer (C/C++/C#; VB.NET), and general computer geek; most of my experience is with Windows (from 9x to 8). Right now I'm running Windows 8 as my main desktop OS.
I am currently head engineer on an aquatic robotics team, running and modding SeaPerch ROVs for water quality assessment using the Arduino platform.
When I'm not working on technology, I'm an EMT practicing in North Dakota and Minnesota, and a musician gigging around the local jazz/rock and classical scenes.
Top Network Posts
- 49Does "Stopping" USB drives actually affect the drive?
- 40How can I check the temperature of my CPU in Windows?
- 23Is it possible to use a storage disk (such as a USB drive) as RAM?
- 20How can I beat "DOOM: Knee-Deep in the Dead" on nightmare mode?
- 18How to tell when to replace cassette?
- 12Is it possible to get out of the radioactive waste pits in DOOM E1M3?
- View more network posts →