I think I can now say that I am an experienced rider and I wouldn't go as far as to say "bike mechanic," more like a bike fixer-upper since I have never actually been paid, in money, to do it. I currently don't own a car so my bicycle is my main form of transportation which means that it always then must be in perfect working order; something I have been working on achieving over the past 3 years.
Top Network Posts
- 17What is the biggest component difference between a cheap road bike and an expensive road bike?
- 16Can your rims wear down from too much braking?
- 11When should a wheel be replaced?
- 10What should I look for in a ukulele amp
- 10Why don't brakes come with 'Safety Levers' any more?
- 9What bike+equipment for a long daily urban commute?
- 8What are some ways to keep biking when you have a car?
- View more network posts →