I ride to work, to shops, on holiday and that is about it, nothing too exceptional.
I have done a few tours in my time and fixed a few bikes. I try not to personally own too many bikes as you can only ride one at a time.
I am very much interested in the history of the bike, particularly the technologies and socio-economic conditions that drive fashions in cycling.
I particularly like the voting system on SE and I hope that the site will grow in time to become a truly useful resource for all the many millions of people that do ride bikes. I am not currently sure how we get to become top useful bike site in terms of visitor numbers but I am sure it will happen just so long as those of us here already try our hardest to put good answers to sensible questions.
Wow. I have to log in every day until Tuesday, 24 January 2012 if I really want that gold badge for whatever reason. But I will.
Top Network Posts
- 37Why don't road bikes have disc brakes?
- 27Tactics for riding in strong winds
- 27Why is the front brake lever on the right if you 'drive' on the left and vice-versa?
- 22Magento Email Template If Statements
- 22Why are electric bikes so expensive?
- 22Are passengers inside cars protected from lightning because of the tires?
- 21What do you do when a bus stops in front of you?
- View more network posts →