Jerome Lavigne is a commuter, tourer and randonneur.
Currently riding a steel Marinoni Sportivo with Shimano Ultegra up front and XT in the back, no-nonsense 32-spoke DT swiss wheels with 28mm Armadillo tires, plus dynamo hub lighting and a Brooks B-17 saddle for that randonneur look.
Formerly a resident of Vancouver, BC, he has traded the long, wet west coast cycling season for the much shorter but drier season in eastern Canada.
Top Network Posts
- 51What is a reasonable speed for long distances on a bike?
- 24What should I look for in clipless pedals and shoes?
- 24What's the purpose of cycling gloves?
- 24Pros/Cons of Bar-Ends?
- 23What cadence should I aim for?
- 23What is safer...coaster brakes, regular brakes, or fixed gear braking?
- 16Does this chainring need to be replaced?
- View more network posts →