Jerome Lavigne is a commuter, tourer and randonneur.
Currently riding a steel Marinoni Sportivo with Shimano Ultegra up front and XT in the back, no-nonsense 32-spoke DT swiss wheels with 28mm Armadillo tires, plus dynamo hub lighting and a Brooks B-17 saddle for that randonneur look.
Formerly a resident of Vancouver, BC, he has traded the long, wet west coast cycling season for the much shorter but drier season in eastern Canada.
Top Network Posts
- 35What is a reasonable speed for long distances on a bike?
- 23What should I look for in clipless pedals and shoes?
- 22What cadence should I aim for?
- 22What's the purpose of cycling gloves?
- 19What is safer...coaster brakes, regular brakes, or fixed gear braking?
- 18Pros/Cons of Bar-Ends?
- 15I often get a sore neck when riding. How can I adjust the setup of my bike to help prevent this happening?
- View more network posts →