I ride for fitness, enjoyment and an easier, less stressful commute.
On weekends I ride a custom (by Kennedy's Cycle Fit) road bike with Campag gear.
To commute I ride an SE Lager fixed (love the fixie!)
With the family I ride a Shogun hybrid.
I love to tinker with my bikes and won't go to a mechanic unless it's for something advanced or unfamiliar.
Top Network Posts
- 84Has anyone implement RadioButtonListFor<T> for ASP.NET MVC?
- 32Is it really going to damage a bike to wash it with a hose?
- 24Can someone give me a short description and comparison of the different road cycling pedal / shoe systems?
- 20what is this protrusion on one side of my platform pedal for?
- 20Why don't Tour de France riders always ride their TT bikes?
- 20Why is the front brake lever on the right if you 'drive' on the left and vice-versa?
- 17How much of a difference do Toe Pedal Clips make in comparison to Platform Pedals?
- View more network posts →