I have been riding seriously (as an adult anyway) since the early 90's. I split my time between the roads and the trails and love them both for different reasons. :)
My current equipment is a 1992 Trek 5200, first generation carbon fiber frame, and an absolute dream to ride, even after 20 years (sorry no link, it predates most web stuff, the closest I could find was from 2006 or a history of the carbon frame). For the trails I use a 2003 Trek Fuel 90 which as been a real soldier.
Top Network Posts
- 34What to do about "stopping point syndrome"?
- 30Unit testing newbie team needs to unit test
- 30Is outsourcing code more expensive in the long term? Does it harm code quality?
- 29How to respond when you are asked for an estimate?
- 24Ampersand vs plus for concatenating strings in VB.NET
- 24What payoffs have you seen from taking care of technical debt?
- 23What is the single most effective thing you did to improve your programming skills?
- View more network posts →