I'm a commuter mostly, about 20km a day, for the last 15 years, in all weather. Sydney weather is not too harsh though.
I've done a little cycle touring. Most recently circumnavigating Samoa in early 2011.
I did a few weeks as a bicycle courier back in the 90s whilst on holidays from my permanent job.
Top Network Posts
- 25How to get a very tight tire back on the rim?
- 22Is it possible to read iBooks without an iOS device?
- 10Remove spaces from a string in VB.NET
- 8How to get the tyre back on to the rim easily?
- 7Are there any disadvantages to running a stainless steel bike chain?
- 6Which puncture-resistant tires?
- 6Do cyclists make safer drivers?
- View more network posts →