Mountain biker since 1999, I ride Cross Country and Downhill and anything in between. I also commute by bike some days(home to work and vice versa) in a very hilly city.
Started competition riding in 2008 national level in Honduras, Central America. I usually perform most of the maintenance and even major repairs in my bikes or friend's bikes. I own a small collection of bikes consisting of a road bike, one hardtail, three full suspension XC bikes and a DH bike. All of them except the road bike where assembled completely by me and none has ever fallen apart! ;)
Top Network Posts
- 38How to ride to work without sweating?
- 22What skills/drills should I learn to descend faster and more confidently? (for mountain biking)
- 17What purpose do the rubber 'hairs' have on new tyres?
- 13What is the best way to stop and restart at a stoplight?
- 11How would the "pros" bike this commute?
- 11Bailing out with SPD pedals on a mountain bike
- 9Why use multiple materials on chainrings?
- View more network posts →