Professional software developer for multithreaded, low-latency, time critical code. Formerly engaged in embedded software for medical engineering.
I'm a bicycle nut who owns five bicycles, from an Enduro MTB to my relatively new Velomobiel Quest. Yes, some of my bikes are more expensive than my car was. I do all maintenance myself and have even built three of the bikes from parts.
If there's time, I do some electronics, mainly high-power LED and microcontroller stuff.
Top Network Posts
- 38Are pedal overlap bikes normal?
- 27Barebones or Packages
- 21Unnecessary curly braces in C++?
- 20uint8_t can't be printed with cout
- 16Making a very sharp turn by pivoting on your front wheel?
- 12Is it worth buying used bikes of old models?
- 10Initializing an object with and without new operator
- View more network posts →