I'm fascinated with bicycles...with how they work, how they're built, how they're used, and what they have to offer. I'm pursuing an MS in Civil Engineering specifically to design and construct cycling infrastructure for transportation planning.
I have worked with several bike-share programs providing free access to bicycles for students, workers, and retirees. In addition, I volunteer as a bicycling safety advocate with local schools.
I appreciate lugged steel, leather saddles, Bridgestones, and pink bar tape.
My next big goal is a cross-country ride from Maine to California.
Top Network Posts
- 17Is it better to have a slightly big or slightly small bike?
- 15Good Quality Road Platform Pedals?
- 13Schrader tubes in Presta configured Rims?
- 11Is riding shirtless safe?
- 11My bike key is broken off inside the lock
- 11Rolling backwards while pedaling forward on a Freecoaster
- 10How do I make a road brake lever work alongside a mtb brake lever
- View more network posts →