Started programming on a Control Data mainframe in FORTRAN IV, back when that was still a new thing. Was apparently quite masochistic, because I kept programming anyway. For that matter, I still do...
Gold C++ badge #20
Gold C badge #12
Legendary badge #35
...but I still like swag, so:
Top Network Posts
- 423Fastest way to determine if an integer is between two integers (inclusive) with known sets of values
- 413Read whole ASCII file into C++ std::string
- 353Can code that is valid in both C and C++ produce different behavior when compiled in each language?
- 258Correct format specifier for double in printf
- 199C++ - How to print (using cout) the way a number is stored in memory?
- 150Why do most of us use 'i' as a loop counter variable?
- 142AES vs Blowfish for file encryption
- View more network posts →