I commute to work via bike off and on; I seem to do it for a few weeks a season, then get out of the habit when something comes up that make it inconvenient. Now that I'm back in the city, and there's a lot more within biking distance, I'm hoping to use my bike more for getting around. I tend to treat my bike as a way to get around town, as my commute or on the weekend; I don't spend much time biking for fun.
Top Network Posts
- 1106How to mkdir only if a dir does not already exist?
- 1105Undo working copy modifications of one file in Git?
- 1027Check if a value exists in an array in Ruby
- 774HTML 5: Is it <br>, <br/>, or <br />?
- 471Efficiency of purely functional programming
- 453Sqlite primary key on multiple columns
- 290What is the Sign Off feature in Git for?
- View more network posts →