- I studied MA Design Critical Practice at Goldsmiths University in London.
- I founded a cycling community and mountain bike guided tour company in Georgia - Georiders.
- I cycled from England to India, and across Mongolia.
- I wrote books about my cycling journeys- 'Weave of the Ride', 'Between Worlds' and 'Prepare, Pack, Pedal'.
Top Network Posts
- 19Whats the difference between meta name and meta property?
- 14Is it better to get an entry-level carbon bike or a similarly priced aluminum bike?
- 14Why did my new sleeping bag come with 2 bags - one large and one stuff sack?
- 13Find out where MySQL is installed on Mac OS X
- 11Sunglasses for cycling - what features to look for?
- 11Can I hitchhike on a yacht to cross the Mediterranean from Spain to Turkey?
- 10How much process can I / should I show in my portfolio?
- View more network posts →