If I down-voted your question, it was almost certainly because it wasn't programming related or because it was a "I don't know anything about X, write my code for me." Try to educate yourself before asking a question.
If I down-voted your answer, it was because it was either just wrong, or more often, because you failed to read the question. e.g., Q: "I need a way to share files... I don't think I want Subversion..." Your answer: "Use subversion(link)". Or you just posted the first link from Google, without any explanation. If it was that easy, we wouldn't need to ask the question would we?
Top Network Posts
- 74Create instance of generic type in Java?
- 65Sublime Text 2 - Link with Editor / Show file in sidebar
- 45ReactJS: Modeling Bi-Directional Infinite Scrolling
- 45Periodic Maintenance Task for Bike Commuters
- 44How to trigger click on page load?
- View more network posts →