Any code of mine that I publish anywhere on stackexchange.com I hereby place in the public domain to the extent governable by law. Explicitly, I place it under the CC0. This also applies to documentation/instructions etc.
Opinions I post are mine and mine only unless clearly stated.
Attribution (especially if I say anything clever) is appreciated where reasonable - but specifically not demanded.
I mainly ride flat-bar bikes on road: a GT traffic Hybrid, and an old Raleigh Michigan "MTB", but also care for another MTB and an e-bike. I like to work on my own bikes, but am prepared to get expert attention as well.
Top Network Posts
- 155'Male'/'female' is to 'gender' as 'left-handed'/'right-handed 'is to...?
- 47How to store passwords written on a physical notebook?
- 40Is there any way to safely examine the contents of a USB memory stick?
- 31Verb meaning "to partially hide"?
- 29Is there a word for "unnecessarily large"?
- 28Is there any noun in English which changes the first letter in the plural?
- 28Single term for "elephants going berserk"
- View more network posts →