Any code of mine that I publish anywhere on stackexchange.com I hereby place in the public domain to the extent governable by law. Explicitly, I place it under the CC0. This also applies to documentation/instructions etc.
Opinions I post are mine and mine only unless clearly stated.
Attribution (especially if I say anything clever) is appreciated where reasonable - but specifically not demanded.
I use MikTeX 2.9 on windows XP with notepad++ as an editor, on Linux (Xubuntu 14.04 LTS) I use TeX Live 2013 with JEdit (which I also use with Python 2.7)
Top Network Posts
- 155'Male'/'female' is to 'gender' as 'left-handed'/'right-handed 'is to...?
- 31Verb meaning "to partially hide"?
- 28Is there a word for "unnecessarily large"?
- 28Single term for "elephants going berserk"
- 23Is there any noun in English which changes the first letter in the plural?
- 21inputenc Error: Unicode char \u8: not set up for use with LaTeX
- 21Monochrome vs grayscale in scientific journals?
- View more network posts →